- Friday | November 10, 2017 to Sunday | November 12, 2017
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Eleanor Caponigro ~ Host 1440 Bishops Lodge Rd Santa Fe, NM
The soul is the pure essence of the five elements that keeps the lifespan and life-force stable. The stability or instability of the relationship between the mind and body also depends upon whether one’s soul has deteriorated or not. In the monastic discipline texts, the soul follows the life-force.
When our soul is weakened, lost or disturbed, this negatively affects and imbalances our life force, life span and our health.
The Ancient Tibetan practice of YungDrung Bön believe to heal, bring balance back into our lives, and retrieve a lost soul and life force, a Soul Retrieval should be performed.
This ritual offers deep healing and transformation when we face conditions like sickness, untimely death, unexplainable illness, lack of vitality and interest in life.
Being a part of a Soul Retrieval and maintaining the practice of soul retrieval regularly, you revitalize your inner being and restore your soul giving you the internal power to:
- • Strengthen your ability to avoid losing your vitality when faced with difficult life challenges
- • Energize your personal life, family life and professional life.
- • Recognize your powerful internal and external sources of healing.
- • Experience healing on all levels—physically, energetically, psychologically and spiritually.
- • Awaken your inherently joyful and creative nature.
- • Bring increased happiness and well-being to others.
This ritual is taken from 8th century Bön text, Tse Drup Jha Ri Ma. It was transmitted orally to Lama Tsewang Rigzin by the dakini Yum Chen Thuk Je Kundol.