Using the power of the Five Elements for clean mental and emotional health!
October 20 & 21, 2018
Latri Nyima Dakpa Rinpoche, one of the senior Rinpoches at sMenri Monastery, Abbot of Latri Monastery in Tibet and one of this generation’s Master Geshes, will teaching the inner Five Elements.
This 18,000 year ancient Tibetan Yungdrung Bön practice of the Five Elements can give us a healthier mind, body and spirit. Tibetans for centuries have recognized the five elements – Space, Wind, Fire, Water and Earth – and their impact on our health.
Rinpoche will teach us about the Five Elements, and how to correlate the Five Elements with our bodies and our surroundings. Learning to connected with these elements begins our process of healing and transformation. Balancing the elements in our bodies and minds helps release stress, anger and uncertainty, and increases our focus, productivity and creativity.
If we mindfully apply and work with the powers of the Five Elements, then we can feel and see ourselves transform into a powerful, balanced, happy, peaceful, prosperous and healthy person.
You will discover and learn:
- The Space Element will help you clear space, giving you room, focus, and direction.
- The Air Element will teach you about healing from within.
- The Fire Element will stimulate your creativity and connection with others, helping you find joy for living and mastery over anger.
- The water element will teach you to be fluid, helping you with work, relationships and within yourself
- The Earth Element will show you how to be grounded and strong
This Illumination, Healing and Transformation workshop is going to be a very powerful opportunity for life transformation. During this two day course, Rinpoche will illuminate your vision of the five elements and how they can be used within our daily lives to give us wisdom, energy, healing and balanced.
You will learn how each of the five elements, when not in balance, helps to create suffering, poor health, personal and professional conflicts. You will then learn how when the five elements are in balance within your body, you have less suffering, more wisdom, you are healthier, your personal and professional life is in alignment.
October 20th and 21st 10:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- $275.00 Early Registration April 1, 2018
- $325.00 Registration after April 1, 2018
- $400.00 At the door
- $75.00 Digital Recording – Flash Drive Mailed
1305 Allenford Ave
Los Angeles, CA