Bön Che Cham Dhu Tsog
Sisterhood of Bön Retreat
October 29th – 31st, 2021
In Person and Via Zoom
Alright Ladies, we have spent the past approximately 400 days at war with the Covid pandemic. We fought valiantly with our prayers and compassion for all sentient beings.
We gave forgiveness to others and to ourselves (at least sometimes), and with great diligence we were mindful of keeping our families and ourselves healthy.
Socially we were restricted, yet we received this isolation with understanding, patience and compassion.
But… through all this, we also dealt with fear and anxiety. So much has changed in our world as we know it.
One of the beauties we witnessed was how our spiritual path of Bön kept us strong in spite of the whirling chaos around us.
Annapurna Blue would like to invite all female Bön practitioners to a one-of-a kind Bön Che Cham Bön Sisterhood gathering for a four-day weekend. The goal of this retreat is to connect with other Bön Women, to practice together, to reconnect with ourselves, to empower ourselves and to realize we are bigger and stronger because of our spiritual path within Bön.
Opening Space for the Present
All we ever really experience is this moment, right now. So often our mind is packed with thoughts or stresses that we miss what’s happening directly in front of us and consequently life itself.
To be in the present moment, with a centered state of mind, is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself and those around you. You gain freedom from self-doubt, cycles of negativity, and fear.
This Bön Sisterhood Retreat will help you open space for yourself, to see how you want to choose to live, not how your mind dictates. You will feel more energized and alive, better able to flow through life’s peaks and valleys.
Relationships improve, stress is reduced, mood is enhanced, and you experience greater enjoyment each day. You will be able to see your life from the inside out and this is powerful as you will discover what you want for your life and what you don’t want for your life.
You will bathe in nature’s essence, and Garuda Lake. Reconnect with yourself, feel your innate ability to heal, to breathe, to focus and to smile and laugh. Connect with other like-minded women Bön practitioners.
By the end of the retreat not only will you receive the gift of truly listening to yourself, learning to release and to receive all the goodness to nurture you . You will also connect with beautiful woman of all ages, who have the same Bön beliefs and practice. A sisterhood to be your tribe, in times of joy and or despair.
Improving our Spiritual Practice
During this retreat, each day we will work with the Nine Breaths and The Five Breaths. Tsa Lung.
We will also work on any practice the ladies would like to work on or to improve. Some of the choices may include Chamma, Sidpa Gyalmo, Yeshe Walmo, and Ngondro practices.
We will work with some of the Tibetan healing sounds.
Yes, we know this is a “Sisterhood retreat, but Rinpoche has offered to join us for a session or two. He happily felt, this was a wonderful idea, he will not do a teaching, but would love to be in on a session or two. Perhaps meet with any attendee who would like guidance with their Bön practice or help with any issue they are managing.
Connecting With Nature
We will enjoy Garuda Lake , named and blessed by His Eminence Kundrol Rinpoche.
You will feel the precious blessings from His Holiness, the 34th sMenri Trizin, who empowered the healing of Garuda Lake for all to feel and receive, as well as the blessings from our many visiting monks bestowed on Garuda Lake and the powerful blessings Rinpoche gave to Garuda Lake during his private retreats.
(Short Note: Five years ago, the lake was alright, but for the past five years, we have clean out the lake and have received so many special Bön Blessings. Garuda Lake is now considered a NESP rated lake – very rare to have this kind of lake rating – nationally. Wonder why…… Powerful Bön Blessings?)
This retreat will be filled with:
- Wonderful conversations where we will learn from each other. Ladies, no topic is off limits.
- Topics for all ages to participate in and for us to say “Wow!, is that what I have to look forward to?” or “My, I remember times like this……”
- Mind, Body and Spirit sessions
- A cooking class with healthy meals anyone can do and enjoy. We will do this as a group of amazing women.
- The importance of body movement – yes ladies, we will dance and move our bodies.
- Meditation – Guided and non-guided
- If anyone is interested in a private coaching session or conversation with Rinpoche.
- Enjoying the lake and feeling the powerful energy it gives to visitors.
- A surprise and another surprise options for everyone to enjoy.
- Laughter, and more laughter. Hugs and more hugs. Tears and Kleenex
- A bond of woman of all ages
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Yoga Mat
- Sun Hat
- Water shoes
- Bathing suits – Don’t worry it is just us girls.
We will provide:
- An amazing and space opening time for you to energize, empower yourself and to realize you are amazing. More important you are the perfect person to share your wisdom with others to receive.
- Meals and drinks
- Comfortable accommodations
- The energetic healing from Garuda Lake and surrounding nature.
- The space to meet other beautiful people who are attending the retreat
- A sacred space where you can open about anything and trust in the people attending to open their hearts to the trust you gave to them.
- Activities you will enjoy
- Guidance from Rinpoche if you needed
- A team of professional Bön practitioners to lead sessions and activities
Here is the plan for this retreat:
The retreat begins on October 8th and ends on October 10th.
You can arrive on October 7th and stay until October 11th.
We are two and a half hours – three hours away from Minneapolis airport. To reduce the stress of having to leave the retreat early and missing out on any of the incredible happenings, I suggest you plan to leave the day after the retreat ends. You can leave in the morning and be on your flight home in the afternoon.
We understand you may not be able to travel to the retreat center. So the next best thing is to be part of this retreat via zoom.
So you are completely a part of this retret, there will be a camera in every area we come together at this retreat. So you will be a part of it, you will be able to ask questions, be a part of the conversations and other activities, except for the lake. We can put a camera facing the lake, but not on the lake.
We have restructured our meals – to include only clean organic ingredients to make Fresh, organic artesian meals (vegetarian, vegan and meat)
Throughout the day we will provide Blue Monk Coffee:
- Regular Coffee
- Organic Coffee
- Organic Tea
- Variety of blended smoothies
- And of course, our fantastically tasting well water
Housing is reserved as your registration comes in.
- Cabin Rooms
- Sleeping huts with bathrooms
- Glamping tent/yurts with real beds, carpeted, and more cozy décor for you
We would love to have you stay with us, but if our sleeping areas are reserved we have several hotels in the area for you to consider.
Bring a Friend
Yes, this is a Bön Sisterhood group, but we are not shy of meeting beautiful people who would love to come to this retreat. So much to learn from each other. If you are bringing a friend and sharing a room: use code: BONSISTERS for a discount.
Include powerful retreat, housing, meals
Option 1: 550.00 Powerful Retreat, Housing, Meals, Digital Recording
Option 2: 475.00 Powerful Retreat, Meals, Digital Recording (No Housing)
Option 3: 175.00 Zoom and Digital Recordings.
(Early Registration Fees end July 25th)
Important Covid Notice
In order to participate at this retreat, you will need to provide Covid Vacination and or a negative Covid test not more than 24 hours.Register