Latri Nyima Dakpa Rinpoche’s teaching:
ལེགས་བཤད་ལམ་གྱི་རིམ་པ་ ཤོ་ལོ ཀ་དྲུག་བཅུ་རྩ་བརྒྱད་པ་
Gradual Stages of Paths, Sixty Shlokas
Author – His Holiness, The Late 8th sMenri Trizin Kudun Sonam Yungdrung (1537 – 1609)
January 26th – 28th, 2024
In person or via Zoom
Yeru Retreat Center
This text is quite popular within the Bön community but has not been taught in the west. Rinpoche felt it would be a good idea to teach the students the Gradual Stages of Earth (“Sa”), through the Sixty-Shlokas.
Rinpoche will share His’ Holiness, guiding instructions and advice on how to implement these guides into our daily
Through this teaching, Rinpoche will introduce you to His Holiness, the Late 8th sMenri Trizin Kudun Sonam Yungdrung and the importance of his advice and the Twelve Sections of the Sixty-Eight Shlokas.
This three day retreat will be a continuation of the 60 Shlokas. Rinpoche completed 5, but will continue on. There will be multiple retreats to complete this special teaching.
These teachings are filled with advice to help us with our everyday life, through the Sixty-Shlokas.
Each advice and practice will guide our steps upwards on our earth (sa).
- Ways to follow our Root teacher
- Perfect human body is a door to enlightenment
- To be realize all appearances are an illusion and impermanent
- Intro to sources of suffering
- Cause and it’s fruits
- Path of Trust for practice
- Kyabdro and ways to practice
- Generation of warm hearted
- Guide to Zhi Ney or how to keep mind in peace and calm
- Wisdom that realize selflessness nature of self
- What is and how to avoid wrong perception towards teaching
- Advice on how to implement the essence of the teaching in practice
Each of the 12 teachings complement each other to give you a well-rounded Bön practice and to understand how each path will take you into a deeper knowledge and a profound higher insight into your practice.
This teaching event will be held at the Yeru Retreat Center: Besides the experience of this unique teaching, come experience the beautiful magical winter at the
Retreat Center with Rinpoche. Don’t worry you will be warm enough. The experience of being in this teaching would be wonderful for you.
Early registration is recommended to secure your requested housing options.
Retreat Fee Options:
In person housing: Cabin and Sleeping Huts.
- Cabins have heat and wood burning fireplace
- Sleeping huts have electricity and heaters
- Shrine Room is heated with fireplace and additional heaters.
You will be warm and the experience will enhance your retreat.
- Early Registration by August 1, 2023: $450.00
- Registration after August 1, 2023: $570.00
- Zoom: $180.00
Early Registration by August 1, 2023: https://square.link/u/lNElL8Nv
Registration after August 1, 2023: https://square.link/u/Dd5mM8YY
Zoom Registration: https://square.link/u/oe0JkanY