Healing Through Tse Wang Rigzin
According to Tse Wang Jarima
Three Year Healing Certification Course beginning
November 6-8, 2020 – First Teaching Online
Yungdrung Bön has a rich and powerful history dating back approximately 18,000 years of healing and balancing the mind, body and spirit. Through the Yungdrung Bön Lineage Master of past and present, we are given the gift of knowledge and ability to innately heal ourselves and others.
According to the teachings of the Yungdrung Bön, a human life is rare and precious. Because of this, there are spiritual practices with the purpose of healing any damage to the lifespan and for removing any obstacles that could interfere with the complete fulfilment of the lifespan of an individual. One of the most common practices to attain these results is The Tse Dup Practice of Tse Wang Rigzin’s Healing according to the true text of Tse Wang Jarima.
As this course will be according to the true text of Bön, specifically from the text of Tse Wang Jarima and taught by Latri Nyima Dakpa Rinpoche, there will be no adaptations to this teaching. What this means is students will be learning about this practice undiluted or adapted. Students will receive the full benefits of this teaching and practice. Very powerful, very beautiful and very effective healing, energy healing, deep revitalization of the La, Tse and Sok.
Through the teaching of this three-year course, students will learn how to balance the essence of the life force Chi attaining a quality, happy and healthy long life within your mind, body and spirit. To understand when your mind, body and spirit are depleted and in need of reviving. To revive the quality, energy, and quality essence of the
La ~ Chi
Tse ~ Life
Sok ~ Living
Students will learn the essence of the La, Revival of Tse and the Quality of Sok. Learn how to feel and transfer energy to where it is most needed.
Healing Through Tse Wang Rigzin
Three Year Certification Course
Each year for the next three years will go as follows:
- Two or three full day interactive online teachings
- One weeklong (5) day retreat at Yeru Retreat Center in person (preferred) or online (if out of country or other reason you are not able to attend.)
- The last retreat of the third year will be held at sMenri Monastery where His Holiness, the 34th sMenri Trizin will give each of the students who have completed this Tse Dup ~ Healing Through Tse Wang Rigzin course Empowerment, Oral Transmission and certification of this special Bön teaching for students to show you are knowledgeable and prepared for this practice.
This certification course is perfect for students who want to understand the power of healing through Tse Wang Rigzin. This course is also designed for physicians, therapists, healers, care givers and anyone in the medical profession.
This Tse Dup course is very detailed. The course also includes many other Bön practices necessary for a complete understanding of this Healing Practice. So, by the end of the three years, you will have learned other practices of Bön as well.
In between the online teachings and the weeklong retreats, you will be given assignments to work on, journaling, and research. You will be asked to memorize the Tse Nyen, practice your meditation, and other assignments.
Students will have access to a dedicated Facebook Group Chat Room where your questions can be answered or you can communicate with other students. You will be asked to partner with various students to practice together. From time to time, Rinpoche will be in the Chat Room and able to answer your questions directly. But remember, this course works best when you truly and seriously work it.
There will be one or two Live Stream talks for approximately 1-2 hours in between the scheduled teachings.
What You Will Learn:
By the end of the three-year course, students will learn:
- The complete undiluted longevity practice of Tse Wang Rigzin
- The full text of the Tse Wang Jarima
- The Five Elements – Inner, outer and secret and their effect on our body and mind
- How to work with the powers of essence and energy
- Tantric transformation practices for health and longevity
- The proper way to make and use ritual instruments used for healing and prosperity
- Working with your Life Force Essence
- Working with the healing energy of the Five Wisdoms
- How to perform a Ransom Offering and Soul Retrieval
sMenri Monastery, Dolangi India, will host our group for the last weeklong teaching. This week will be very special where our learning comes together for a week of final learning, rituals and more.
Physically transmitting energy, the power and quality of Chi from Drub-Shen to person. Transmitting the life force energy into the “Ni”. Ye,s you will be a Drub Shen Healer and Soul Retriever. A powerful week for our last teaching and culmination at sMenri Monastery.
Receiving the blessing and empowerment, oral transmission from His Holiness the 34th and Rinpoche. His Holiness will honor the students with this Tse Dup ~ Healing with Tse Wang Rigzin, certificate.
Workbook: Each student will receive a workbook for each year with assignments, video links, research, the Tse Nyen and other information to help with this course. You will be asked to submit your workbooks to Rinpoche prior to each retreat where Rinpoche will review your progress.
There will be exams throughout the three years. This will give Rinpoche an idea of which student fully understand, which student needs more help with this course. There is no pass or fail, but the exams will give you and Rinpoche an idea of how you are doing during this course.
All registered students will receive their digital curriculum workbook to review prior to the first teaching. If you require a hard copy of the workbook, you will have the option to purchase one when you register.
As part of your fee you will receive the materials needed from Yeru Bon Center:
- Tse Dhar: 5 Silk colors, arrowhead, bamboo rod, feather
- Turquoise stone
- You will need to purchase a Melong Mirror and Bumpa/vase. You can purchase a Melong through Yeru Bön Center or any other place.
- $800.00 for all three teachings per year
- $700.00 for first year if early registration by August 20, 2020
- We offer payment options – email email@example.com for more information
Certificate of Completion for Drub Shen Healer.
Rinpoche would like all students to continue their study every two years, refreshing your skills. We will be offering a refresher course every two years for Continuing Education.
First Year Certification Course
- November 7-8th, 2020 Online
- April 16, 17 and 18th, 2021 Online
- August 16th – 20th, 2021 ~ Yeru Retreat Center, Minneapolis – Housing option will open in 2021.
Years Two and Three
Dates will be determined with Rinpoche’s schedule and the group’s request.
If you have any questions, please contact Yeru Bon Center at 952-300-6111 or firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister